AUCTIONS ARE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. Once things settle with Covid-19 we will resume our auctions.
Our monthly Silent auctions feature a collection of unique, interesting, antique and collectible items which have been donated. The items auctioned are sometimes new, but are more likely to be pieces which have been lovingly looked after until they came to us. As gently used items there may be some distress marks on them. We do ask that you look over each item you wish to bid on before the Auction ends, as there are, of course, no returns on any of these products.
In the past we have had collections of Native Art, glassware, antiques, vintage house wares, jewelry, sports items, toys and many, many other items too numerous to mention.
SILENT AUCTION RULES
ALL AUCTIONS ITEMS ARE USED AND SOLD ‘AS IS’. MANY ITEMS HAVE DAMAGE FROM USE AND AGE. THERE ARE NO RETURNS, REFUNDS OR EXHANGES. WE OFFER NO WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
1. It is the bidder’s responsibility to view the item carefully before bidding.
2. All bids must be in increments of $1.00
3. You must bid in person. No phone bids accepted.
4. You may write your bid in our auction book with your name, amount of bid and contact phone number.
5. We will attempt to call you twice to let you know you were a successful bidder.
6. Successful bidders must pick up their item WITHIN 7 DAYS from the end of the auction. If the item is not picked up after this time it will go to the next highest bidder.
7. Applicable taxes will be charged to Auction items.